Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Whole Gifts Back in Action !

Hello to all my wonderful blog readers. You must be wondering if I'd disappeared from the face of the earth. Ah..no, I'm still here. A lot of things have been happenning on the home front. We moved into our new home. We had some remodelling to do before that and running around with contractors, choosing tiles and paint colors and coordinating the move took up most of my time.

While Whole Gifts continued to create new and exciting jewelry designs, there simply was not enough time to adequately photograph and the pieces and post them in the blog. However, things are a little bit settled now and you can all look forward to new posts.

Thanks to all of you who continued to check the blog and write to me, I appreciate each and every one of you.
To paraphrase the Governator "We're bach" !

No comments:

Post a Comment